Thursday, January 27, 2011

Assouline Books Candles

Books
The light, extra-fine perfumes of this candle evoke the atmosphere of your fantasy library, and the pleasure of reading, through the enigmatic scent of paper.

Text on candle glass: "With all the things I know, one could write a book... Although, one might also say that, considering all that I don't know, one could create a library." - Sacha Guitry.

Leather
This candle transports you to the world of old books and comfortable leather couches with its delicious blend of essences. It evokes the scent of an old manuscript, and brings a deep, rich smell into your home.

Text on candle glass: "Never lend books, for no one ever returns them; the only books I have in my library are books that other folks have left me." - Anatole France.

Culture Lounge
This candle transports you to the atmosphere of a refined space of tranquility and new ideas, mesmerizing you with delicate scents.

Quote on candle glass: "It is the perfume that consoles and awakens sublime ideas into simple words" Girolamo Baruffaldi.

Wood
This candle distills the warm scent of a wood-paneled library or a fresh wooden crate with its refined mix of red cedar and copaiba fresh from the Amazonian forest. Light one and experience the aroma of a true library.

Text on candle glass: "I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book." - Groucho Marx.

2 comments:

  1. I love candles. I love books. Amazing....

    ...Megan
    http://anotherzoeday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked the pricing. That was about the end of that. A lovely idea, though.

    ReplyDelete